Community Care Assistant - Social Care
Looking for a rewarding role where you can make a real difference in people's lives? Join our team as a care assistant at Springfield Healthcare!
As a care assistant, you'll provide support and companionship to clients in their homes. Every day is different, and you might be responsible for tasks like preparing and cooking meals, supporting with social activities, assisting with medication, or personal care. We have a comprehensive induction and training programme, and your community mentor will be there to support you every step of the way.
We value our team members and offer a fantastic benefits package, including:
- Job stability in a growing sector that's always in demand
- Competitive salary of £11.25 per hour plus mileage at 35p
- Paid Medicash Health and Wellbeing plan, 24/7 employee assistance programme, High Street Discount scheme, discounted gym membership, generous Refer A Friend Bonus, Seasonal prize giveaways, and employee incentive schemes
- Career development opportunities, including our Nurse Associate training programme
- Flexible full-time or part-time contracts to suit your personal circumstances
We're currently recruiting for Firthmoor, Neasham Rd, Middleton St George, Brankin Rd, Hurworth, Haughton & West End. If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch. We'd love to speak with you!