We have an exciting opportunity to join small but impactful marketing team!
Salary: £22-£25k depending on experience.
Location: Yorkshire & North East – Remote/Hybrid Working across the Yorkshire/NE region.
In addition to your salary, we offer a great package of benefits including;
• Our healthcare plan offering 24/7 access to doctors and counsellors, cashback on prescriptions, eye care, dental care and more.
• A free discount card for money off at 100s of high street stores
• Travel expenses
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Think you know what the care sector is like? Think again!
Here at Springfield Healthcare we are passionate about care. We specialise in delivering outstanding care across our 7 luxury care homes and 7 homecare branches, through Yorkshire and the NE, and we are a growing business with our latest homecare branch just opening and 3 more care homes in the pipeline.
We pride ourselves on the quality of care that we offer. Our care teams are highly trained and passionate and the marketing team are no different. We’re looking for a new member of the marketing team to support in marketing our Homecare business. Working closely with the rest of the marketing team you will get involved across the whole marketing mix including print advertising, digital, social media and more. No two days are the same.
As Marketing Assistant you will support the marketing team to deliver the homecare marketing plan. The role is varied and offers good exposure to the full marketing mix, including copy writing, traditional marketing, PPC, Social Media, Print Advertising and PR. Responsibilities will include;
• Copy writing for blog posts, our website, social media, our quarterly magazine etc… always keeping our tone of voice and brand guidelines in mind
• Produce reports and analyse campaign data
• Proofreading and editing content created by colleagues across the business
• Managing social media activity both curating and creating content
• Supporting the HR team in the writing of job descriptions and promoting job vacancies
• Producing internal marketing materials
• Managing marketing aspects of the Springfield App
• Working with our homecare branches to ensure they have stock of marketing materials at all times
• Sourcing and purchasing promotional products
• Helping deliver tactical campaigns with high urgency
• Support with photography and video shoots with 3rd party providers
• Competitor research
• A customer focused individual
• Excellent written and spoken communication
• Great copy writing skills
• Self motivated and able to plan own work schedule
• An understanding of how to analyse data and trends
• An eye for detail and good commercial thinking
• Marketing experience or industry experience would be advantageous but not necessary.
• You will need to be able to drive
If this sounds like the role for you, or to find our more, contact our Head of Marketing on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07919 217 779.
Salary: £22k - £25k per annum
Type: Permanent - Full Time