At Springfield Care Villages we've been providing kind, compassionate care in beautiful, uplifting, award winning environments for over 50 years and we're looking for a registered nurse to join us at Seacroft Green Care Centre - Leeds. We are a Yorkshire based group and the wellbeing of our people is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to be the best in everything we do, so if you are looking for a new opportunity or a change of career where you can make a difference, we can help you.
About the Role
Our Nurses are pivotal to the success of our homes. You'll help us deliver the highest quality person-centred care and work closely with our care teams. And like us, you'll always want to do the best you can and constantly look for ways to improve.
• Write and implement person-centred care plans
• Maintain resident records, according to company policy and procedure, NMC guidelines and GDPR legislation
• Lead and supervise a team of care staff
• Carry out staff appraisals as per the company policy
• Mentor, coach and develop staff
• Ensure the correct skill mix is on each shift
• Ensure medication is administered and recorded correctly
• Help promote better quality of life and wellbeing by encouraging residents to take part in activities that interest them
• Take charge of the Home in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Manager
• Maintain good professional relationships with external Multidisciplinary teams
You're a qualified nurse with experience of delivering person-centred care.
You're empathetic, friendly, approachable and have excellent communication skills.
You have a meticulous attention to detail and a drive to provide consistently excellent quality of care. You're a natural leader - with a track record of motivating a team with outstanding results.
You're comfortable taking responsibility and calm under pressure.
You're a team player, who's outstanding in your own field with bucket loads of respect for your colleagues.
Seacroft Green is a beautiful care home in a fantastic location, within the heart of the local community. We offer residential and dementia care, as well as respite breaks.
Our dining rooms and restaurants serve delicious and nutritionally balanced meals all prepared by our experienced chefs.
Our activities programmes will be tailored to our residents from walking clubs, to round the world themed days, technology-based fun or baking.
The skills and experience of our team members means that Seacroft Green is beautiful to live in, operated professionally, and provide very high standards of care.
Rewards and Benefits
We support all our staff personally and professionally, and we commit to making your time with us happy and fulfilling.
We are recognised by Investors in People. The award demonstrates the work we are putting into our people management, including our growing focus on staff wellbeing. The feedback our teams shared with IIP is wonderful to read, and the process has highlighted some great areas for continued growth. The accreditation contributes to our goal for Springfield to be known as a great place for people to start, grow and develop their career in care.
In addition, we offer a fantastic package of benefits including;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent induction and ongoing training
- Healthcare plan offering 24/7 access to doctors and counsellors, cashback on prescriptions, eye care, dental care and more.
- Flexible working hours to ensure you have the work / life balance that you require
- Discount card for money off at 100s of high street stores.
- Mental health first aiders and dedicated Wellbeing Lead
- Referral bonuses
- Employee of the month incentive
- Seasonal giveaways
- Long service awards
Everyone is important and we all treat each other as we would like to be treated ourselves. Springfield strives to make a positive difference to the lives and wellbeing of its residents and staff.
Do you want to make a positive difference? If so, please get in touch and we can help you grow your career with us You could be working in a great place with great people in no time at all!