Care Assistant-Social Care
Do you have what it takes to be a Care Hero supporting your local community?
We need kind and compassionate individuals to join our growing family to provide high quality care to our precious customers. We are currently fighting a battle to ensure all of our customers get to stay at home and receive the support they need. Care hasn’t always been the most recognised profession however we know it takes a special kind of person that can get up on a morning, regardless of the weather, and approach the day with a real passion and vigour to genuinely make a difference. The role can at times be quite challenging, but so rewarding knowing each day you have played a vital role in keeping people safe and well in their own homes.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk to you! We know that not all heroes wear a cape, but how about a mask!?
Full training is given, and personal development throughout your career pathway.
Amazing Career Opportunities – Access to the Nursing Associate Programme so you can train on the job to be a Trained Nurse *
• £10.55-10.80 plus mileage and being part of the Springfield family means you can access our fantastic rewards package which includes
• Medicash Wellbeing and Cash Plan
• Onsite trained Mental Health First Aiders
• Dedicated Care Coach Scheme to support you in your first 3 months
• Discounted gym membership
• High Street Discounts
• Seasonal prize giveaways
• Refer a Friend bonus scheme
• You're a STAR scheme
• Long Service recognition