Activities and Wellbeing Team Leader
Wellbeing and Activities Team Leader
Springfield Healthcare has been providing excellent social care in beautiful residential settings for over 50 years. We have a growing portfolio of Care Homes and Care Villages throughout Yorkshire which means that we can offer great career opportunities in social care to talented and hardworking members of our team.
We are looking for an exceptional Wellbeing and Activities Team Leader to inspire and deliver an exceptional program of meaningful leisure and therapeutic activities that are person centered and which will improve the emotional, mental and physical wellbeing of the people who live in our home.
To develop and manage an innovative program of physical, mental and recreational activities and other programs that improve the health and wellbeing of the people who live in our home.
You will manage, motivate and inspire the Wellbeing Team members to deliver a program of innovative and fun personalized one to one and group activities, that will promote the residents wellbeing.
The role is accountable to the Home Manager.
What skills and experiences are we looking for?
- We’re looking for truly awesome individuals with the most incredibly positive, happy and “can-do” attitudes! People who will do everything in their power to provide outstanding care for our discerning residents.
- We need team players for whom being professional and respectful to everyone comes naturally and who want to be part of something very special.
- Experience and knowledge in delivering activity programs
- Managing a team.
- Previous experience of working in a care environment is desirable
- Relevant qualification in the development and delivering of activities is desirable
- Care Certificate – can be completed in house on commencement of employment.
Why should I apply?
In additional to the opportunity to join our dynamic teams and to be part of something special, we offer excellent training and professional development opportunities to all our staff.
At Springfield Healthcare, our main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of our residents and staff. Therefore, we require all our new staff to confirm that they have either had Covid-19 vaccine, or they are willing to receive it prior to start of the employment with us. There will be a requirement to sign a consent form to this effect at the point of a job interview.