Location: Mayfield View Care Home, Ilkley, West Yorkshire
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Shifts: Days (To include weekends and bank holidays)
Hours: Part Time - Permanent Contract
Springfield Healthcare has been providing exceptional care in beautiful residential settings for over 40 years. We have an increasing portfolio of Care Homes and Care Villages throughout Yorkshire and Humberside.
Mayfield View Care Home in Ilkley is approximately 80 beds and opened in October 2018. This luxurious and stunning new 5-star care home has been designed and built by an award-winning team and offers striking views of the nearby moors as well as an impressive choice of social care services for a range of age groups. The new home will be providing care via a phased approach to people living with dementia who have residential needs, people who require nursing care and general residential care. The home was inspected by the CQC in October 2019 and rated Good in all domains.
To provide a first class, welcoming impression to all visitors to the home at reception and on the phone by projecting a positive and friendly image and act as a focal point of communication. To provide administrative support to the Management team.
Main Responsibilities Reception
• Ensure that the reception area is clean, tidy and operationally ready for the opening of the building at the designated time.
• Greet visitors and direct them to the correct location.
• Monitor visitor access and maintain security protocol always.
• Provide efficient and professional telephone services, transferring all calls according to established protocols.
• Check emails, respond to forward emails to correct individual as and when required.
• Check the diary daily ensuring that management are aware of hospital appointments, meetings or messages that may involve them.
• Provide initial information and answer first line enquiries from potential residents, CQC, Local Authority and other internal/external bodies.
• Carrying out any additional tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
Rewards & Benefits:
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Opportunity to progress in your Career
- Staff Mentor Programme
- Refer a Friend Bonus
- At Springfield Healthcare, our main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of our residents and staff. Therefore, we require all our new staff to confirm that they have either had Covid-19 vaccine, or they are willing to receive it prior to start of the employment with us. There will be a requirement to sign a consent form to this effect at the point of a job interview.