Registered Home Manager
SPRINGFIELD HEALTHCARE GROUP
Home Manager – Seacroft Green Care Centre, Leeds
Springfield Healthcare has been providing exceptional care in beautiful residential settings for over 50 years. We have an increasing portfolio of Care Homes and Care Villages throughout Yorkshire and Humberside.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager to join our team at Springfield Healthcare’s Care Villages and Homes.
The role will be to provide management and leadership to our Care Home in Leeds. Seacroft Green is an exceptional nursing care home, combining beautiful surroundings with the latest technology and care expertise, all set within the heart of an established local community.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Clinical, Care Home Manager.
The role is accountable to our Chief Operating Officer.
• Managing all aspects of care home performance, your focus will be on running your Care Home as a successful business, whilst delivering outstanding quality and service to our residents and their relatives
• To lead the development of the Care Home and its related services through effective promotion
• To be responsible for the efficient day-to-day and long-term management of the Care Home - ensuring the highest quality person centred care is given round the clock, throughout the home
• To develop effective working communication with all heads of units and departments within the Care Home and ensure regular supervision of all units and departments
• To ensure the on-going monitoring of standards of care provided within the Care Home
• Develop and maintain a high quality of care and ensure registration of the Care Home is retained, working towards the goal of Outstanding in all domains
• To improve and maintain morale among all staff through effective leadership, consultation and communication
• To attain agreed levels of turnover and profitability and to prepare and adhere to annual operating budgets
What skills and experience are we looking for?
• Nursing Qualification is essential
• Management qualification
• Minimum of 2 years management experience in a care setting
• Excellent leadership skills - someone with a proven record of managing and motivating staff to produce outstanding results
• Drive and focus to provide excellent customer service and quality of care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience and good understanding of care service practices, legislation, regulations and standards
Why should I apply?
In additional to the opportunity to join our dynamic teams and to be part of something special, we offer excellent training and professional development opportunities to all our staff.