Registerd Nurse - Days or Nights
Location: Seacroft Grange Care Village
Salary: £18.00 - £19.00 per hour
Shifts: Day Shifts - 07:45 - 20:00 or 19:45 - 08:00
Hours: Full time Permanent Contract
Seacroft Grange Care Village is part of the Springfield Healthcare family, we are a purpose built care soical care village located in Seacroft, Leeds. Our care village contains one nursing community in which you would be situated which can hold up to 20 residents.
You will have a full compliment of Care Assistants working with you, for the day team we currently staff 5 Care Assistants for 20 residetns.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate nurse who prides yourself on person-centred care and if you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones – this is the place to be
- Acting in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Delivering hands on patient centred care, maintaining accurate record keeping and safe administration of medication.
- Assessing, Planning, Implementing and Evaluating care through developing individualised care plans and detailed risk assessments for residents, to ensure their holistic needs are met.
- Prioritising and delivering care in a timely manner whilst reacting to the emergent needs of residents.
- Ensuring service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- Involvement in working within a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- Lead and supervise a team of care workers, including undertaking supervisions & appraisals
- Mentor, coach and develop junior staff
- Adhering to local policy and procedures.
- RGN or RMN
- NMC Registration
- Good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices
- Experience of nursing individuals with complex medical, psychological and social needs
- Experience of producing well developed care plans & risk assessments
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Experience and proven ability of leading, motivating and mentoring a team
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid Breaks and paid handover time
- Support from our regional team of nurses
- NMC annual pin payment
- 30 Days of annual leave (increasing to 33)
- Free Car Parking
- Career Progression to our Senior Nurse and Regional Nuse positions
- Personal Development via our extensive training team - offering all clinical refresher training such as PEG, Catheter and Synringe Driver.
- Revalidation Support
- Mentor Scheme
- Refer a friend bonus - £150!
- NMC (Required)
At Springfield Healthcare, our main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of our residents and staff. Therefore, we require all our new staff to confirm that they have either had Covid-19 vaccine, or they are willing to receive it prior to start of the employment with us. There will be a requirement to sign a consent form to this effect at the point of a job interview.