Established for over 50 years, operating in the North East, Yorkshire, and Humberside area, here at Springfield Healthcare, we`re passionate about delivering the highest quality care and support for people living in their own homes.
We`ve an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the Finance team at our Head Office location in Garforth, Leeds.
You`ll have, or be studying towards an accountancy qualification (AAT, Part Qualified, Qualified of QBE Accountants considered), ideally with Sage Accounting and payroll experience.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your key tasks and responsibilities will include.
• Assisting in Management Accounts Production, Sales Accrual, Wages Accrual, Accruals, Prepayments
• Ownership of some key Balance Sheet Control Accounts / Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Ledgers
• Margin Reviews and Contract Profitability
• Management Accounts for a linked Company
• Monthly Reporting and Analysis, including revenue trends and averages
• Reporting on KPI`s and reviews
• Assisting with Year End
• You`ll also have the opportunity to be involved in ad hoc accountancy projects and take ownership of one or two branch payrolls.
Perks and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary of up to £35k per annum (full time/35 hours per week ) however 4 days a week would also be considered.
Medicash Cash and Wellbeing Plan
Office / Home working split available.
Study package available for professional development