Learning disability assistance
For Individuals and Families
Our Goal at Pathways to Independence is to enable children, younger people and adults with a disabilities, autism and/or mental health support needs to live the life they wish.
Our services are recognised by specialist organisations – and we’re working with the National Autistic Society to become a fully accredited provider of autism-friendly services.
The services we offer
And How We Can Help
- Transition to adulthood for 16-25s including workshops and day trips
- Holidays – with short breaks and holidays in the UK or abroad
- Medical appointment and medication support
- Socialising – attending activities, groups and day services or visiting families and friends
- Financial and budgeting support
- Domestic support – including shopping, laundry and household tasks