In Familiar Surroundings
We know how important it is for you to enjoy the best quality of life, in the familiar surroundings of your home, for as long as you are able. So, if you or your loved one needs help at the start of the day, a hand with housework, someone to pick up shopping or support when socialising, we’ll be here for you.
By taking time to get to know you, we’ll pair you with the perfect carer – so you’ll have a familiar and friendly face to help you live as independently as possible in your own home.
The services we offer
And How We Can Help
- Assistance at the start of the day – helping you or a loved one to get up, washed, showered or bathed. This can include dressing and breakfast, if you choose.
- Assistance at the end of the day – help with getting ready for bed and ensuring your property is left safe and secure
- Overnight support – waking/sleep in
- Help with housework – support with laundry, ironing or to just keep your home clean and tidy
- Meal preparation – with you or for you
- Shopping – this could be with you or helping you to make a list and going to the shops for you
- Support with social activities – such as going out for a walk, attending appointments, visiting family and friends, or attending a day centre
- Tailored support for any age – for children (0-25 years) and adults (25 years +)